Thanks for stopping by! If you try a recipe let me know what you think of it!

Please let me know of any changes you made or suggestions you have.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mad Housewife


This is my last post for the night.  I have been debating whether or not I should share a wine suggestion.  This one is too good not too.  So it's not like a I know a lot about wine, smells, flavors, etc.  I just know what I like, and what I don't like.  My wine palette has grown a lot, and changed as well.  Just when I thought I never wanted to have another glass of Merlot wine (way too sweet for me), I came across this bottle.  Its very full bodied and has a great taste.  If you like wine, give it a try.  Let me know what you think.  I have been picking it up at Fred Meyers, its been on sale for around $7 a bottle for the last month.  I know - its a cheaper wine, but its GREAT.  Try it!

Here is a link to their site.  The bottles are cute.  I know, you should never judge wine or a book by the cover.  Well I do it anyways.  It works for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment