Thanks for stopping by! If you try a recipe let me know what you think of it!

Please let me know of any changes you made or suggestions you have.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweet Potato Fries


I love sweet potatoes and its that time of the year again.  I had picked some up at the grocery store to make some steak fries.  Here ya go...

Ingredients:

2 pound of sweet potatoes ( 2 large)
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg

Clean the potatoes, you can choose whether or not you want the skins.  The skin is my favorite part, so I leave it on.  Cut the potatoes into large wedges.  I cut in half the long way and then slice, cut the slices in half, etc.  Cut them to the thickness and size of your liking.  Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan and add in potatoes.  Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.  Bake at 425 until tender.  Mine took about 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment