Thanks for stopping by! If you try a recipe let me know what you think of it!

Please let me know of any changes you made or suggestions you have.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pita Chicken

I got this recipe from my sister awhile ago.  I like making this because its easy, and when I almost to the bottom of the bag of Stacy's Pita chips, I can use them for something!  It's kind of similar to the crunchy bake chicken recipe, but there is a different flavor.  Try using the flavored pita chips as well, Parmesan Garlic would be delicious!


Ingredients:


1 1/2 cups crushed pita chips (you want the pieces small, but not like bread crumbs)
2 eggs
salt and pepper
4 chicken breasts, pounded out 


Stacy's Pita Chips, Parmesan Garlic & Herb, 1.5-Ounce Bag (Pack of 24)Preheat oven to 350.  Combine pita chips with salt and pepper in a bowl.  Beat eggs in separate bowl.  Pound the chicken breasts out to about 1/2 in thickness.  Coat in egg and then with pita chips.  Place in a sprayed glass pan for baking.  Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the pita chips begin to brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment