Thanks for stopping by! If you try a recipe let me know what you think of it!

Please let me know of any changes you made or suggestions you have.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BBQ Chicken Pizza


This is another pizza idea.  Easy to make, this is my favorite pizza flavor.  I only had a white onion around, try red onion, it tastes a lot better.

Ingredients:
1 loaf of Rhoades Bread Dough
2 chicken breasts, sliced and cooked
1 cup barbecue sauce
Thin onion slices, around 6 slices, red onion is best
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded

Let the Rhoades bread dough thaw and rise.  Stretch out over a round pizza pan.  Top with sauce, add cheese, chicken and onions.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.

*Use your favorite barbecue sauce.  I like to mix it up by using something flavored.  On this one I used a maple apple bbq sauce from Williams Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment