Thanks for stopping by! If you try a recipe let me know what you think of it!

Please let me know of any changes you made or suggestions you have.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Garlic Alfredo Sauce

This is Emeril's Alfredo sauce recipe.  I had found it a couple years ago and put on a recipe card. Because of this, I don't have a link.  I did make a couple of changes to the original recipe.  Its really easy to make and has a lot of flavor

Ingredients:

6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 shallot minced
1 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cup finely grated parmesean
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper

Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add shallots and garlic, saute until tender.  Add heavy cream and bring to a boil.  Cook until reduced, about 5 minutes.  Add Cheese and stir until thickened.

No comments:

Post a Comment