Thanks for stopping by! If you try a recipe let me know what you think of it!

Please let me know of any changes you made or suggestions you have.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Chicken Artichoke Casserole


I threw this together the other night after look at another recipe that was comparable, I just didn't have all the ingredients!    Go ahead and add and remove whatever you would like.  I love artichoke hearts, so I had to add a lot of them! 

Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1 can cream of chicken
1 cup milk
1/2 package of frozen spinach, defrosted and strained
1 can artichoke hearts, drained and cut up
1 tablespoon pesto (optional)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, save 2 tablespoons to the side
1/2 cup sour cream
1 package pasta,cooked al dente I used Rotini

Topping:
1/2 cup bread crumps
2 tablespoons cheese from above


Cook pasta as directed for al dente.  Combine all ingredients and put into a greased 9x13 pan.  Mix ingredients of topping together and add to casserole.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment