Thanks for stopping by! If you try a recipe let me know what you think of it!

Please let me know of any changes you made or suggestions you have.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cilantro Lime Sour Cream


I bought this Cilantro Lime mix at Williams-Sonoma and decided to try it with sour cream.  It has since turned into my favorite sour cream and I used it continuously throughout the summer.  I suggest only making what you are going to eat at one time, it only stays in the fridge for a day or so and then the lime juice starts to separate.  It is great with nachos, enchiladas, baked potatoes, pretty much anything you would top with sour cream.

Ingredients:
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons Cilantro Lime rub from Williams Sonoma
1 teaspoon Siracha hot sauce (Tabasco is fine also)
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 teaspoon chopped garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

Combine all ingredients and serve with your favorite dish!


No comments:

Post a Comment